Many people struggle with signs of aging as they wish for the return of a more youthful appearance with each passing year. Fortunately, people can now turn to the popular dermal filler known as Juvederm. Juvederm is a smooth and consistent gel meant for restoring volume and hydration to skin.
Ederra Bella is proud to offer Juvederm fillers to patients in and around Johns Creek, Georgia. Dr. Myla is a board certified plastic surgeon and a skin care expert who makes it her life’s mission to help patients enhance their natural beauty. If you’re looking for the best skin care and beauty solution, you can’t go wrong with Dr. Myla!
Learn more about Juvederm and how it’s a fantastic anti-aging treatment.
How Juvederm Works
We can all thank one thing for the volume and smoothness in our skin: hyaluronic acid. Our skin naturally produces this magical sugar-based compound that maintains moisture and nutrient levels in skin cells. As we age, our skin is no longer able to create hyaluronic acid with exposure to sunlight and other factors. Structure and volume in the skin then decreases over time, creating unwanted folds and wrinkles.
Juvederm is a smooth, malleable gel that is made of cross-linked hyaluronic acid particles. Once this is injected into the wrinkles and fine lines of the face, it reloads the hyaluronic acid and adds instant volume and evenness.
Beauty Benefits of Juvederm
Juvederm can be used for much more than wrinkles and lines: it can treat acne scars, lift the cheeks, plump lips, fill loose or sagging skin, and much more.
Juvederm is a fantastic option as a dermal filler for a multitude of reasons. It is:
- Smooth – this gel flows easily into the skin and gives a natural, even appearance. Other hyaluronic acid fillers on the market are made of gels with a granular consistency.
- Long-lasting – it’s the only hyaluronic acid filler that lasts up to one year with one treatment, and it’s FDA-approved!
- Comfortable – this injectable gel now contains lidocaine, a common anesthetic that improves comfort during the treatment.
- Customized – every face is different, which is why it’s available in many different formulations that allow unique treatment plans for each patient. Your personal needs and problem areas can be treated head-on for fabulous skin-plumping results.
- Safe on all skin types – as the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler, it’s been proven to show no risk of hyperpigmentation or scarring in patients of all skin colors and types.
Book a Juvederm Consultation at Ederra Bella in Johns Creek
Reduce wrinkles and regain the natural glow of your skin quickly and painlessly with Juvederm at Ederra Bella. Dr. Myla works with her patients to develop a personalized skin care plan that is set to improve specific problem areas.