Over the years, your skin changes and begins to show the signs of aging. Sun damage can cause lines, wrinkles and age spots, and the skin can begin to lose volume and firmness. While you cannot stop the aging process, you can support your skin’s health to minimize the damage. On top of your daily skincare routine, adding a rejuvenating facial can help minimize age factors. At Ederra Bella, we offer our signature anti-aging facial to help you “preserve your pretty” at our medical spa in Johns Creek, GA.
As you get older, your skin loses its supple texture and firmness. Many people notice drier skin that looks dull and shows signs of sun damage. To slow the aging process and restore more youthful-appearing skin, we have combined healing, exfoliating, hydrating and calming factors in our anti-aging facial.
Age-Defying Facial Treatment
Our signature anti-aging facial consists of a multi-step treatment that addresses the contributing factors to aging skin. Dr. Myla is a board certified plastic surgeon who understands what the skin needs to stay youthful and healthy. While we offer many plastic surgery and non-surgical procedures to combat aging, stimulating healthy skin can help minimize the need for more invasive procedures. Our age-defying facial treatment combines the following steps:
- A dual hydrating cleansing process to deep clean your skin
- Exfoliating polish with lactic acid to remove dead skin cells and stimulate skin renewal
- Skin peel to refresh and revive the surface for brighter, brilliant skin
- Facial massage followed by an aloe hydra mask to heal and moisturize your skin
- Saturation of the skin with corrective serums containing growth factors
- LED light therapy to calm the skin and help bring a youthful brightness
- Apply sun protection to prevent further sun damage
Our anti-aging facial is designed to give your skin the best defense against aging. When completed as part of your skincare regimen, it can help you look your best at every age. If you want to learn more about our signature age-defying facial, contact our aesthetic team at Ederra Bella. Call our clinic in Johns Creek, GA, to schedule your skin consultation or facial treatment.