Do you find yourself taking selfie shots from above to hide your double chin? Regardless of how much you work out or how healthy you eat, the double chin is arguably one of the most difficult parts of your body to tone. Even the exercises designed to target the chin area have very little to no effect.
However, Dr. Myla Bennett and the team at Ederra Bella offer an innovative chin liposuction procedure to help you rid yourself of the bothersome double chin once and for all. Continue reading to learn more about chin liposuction and why this procedure is worth it.
What Is Chin Liposuction?
Chin liposuction is a type of plastic surgery designed to rid you of your double chin. During the procedure, Dr. Myla Bennett will carefully inject a solution of lidocaine to numb the area and inject a vasoconstrictor into the fat, which reduces the bleeding and pain. After making two tiny incisions, the Ederra Bella team will insert a small cannula or vacuum to remove the fluid or fat.
Key Benefits of Chin Liposuction
Many Ederra Bella clients choose the chin liposuction procedure instead of a full facelift and rave about their results. The chin liposuction procedure is best for patients who have a stable body weight and have maintained healthy eating habits with regular exercise. Patients who choose the chin liposuction procedure, typically enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved appearance, removal of the double chin, and enhanced fullness underneath the chin.
- Chin liposuction or neck liposuction can easily be combined with other procedures.
- Chin liposuction offers long term, sustainable results and refines the jawline to bolster the chin and bring balance to your facial features.
- Most patients only need one liposuction treatment to achieve their desired results.
- You don’t have to “go under” to get chin liposuction. Instead, we can use local anesthetics to completely numb the area.
- Chin liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure, so there is little blood loss. In addition, the fat removal is safe, and you’ll enjoy a quicker recovery time.
How Much Is Chin Liposuction?
The cost of your chin liposuction can vary based on several factors. As a result, it’s virtually impossible to give you an estimate without conducting a thorough examination. The cost of your chin liposuction procedure will depend based on the amount of time required to perform the procedure and the size of the treated area. Even so, chin liposuction typically costs much less than the abdominal liposuction procedure. In order to get a clear estimate of your procedure, schedule an appointment with the Ederra Bella team.
Contact Ederra Bella for More About the Chin Liposuction Procedure
Chin liposuction offers you the ability to chisel your profile and get rid of the bothersome double chin. At Ederra Bella, we will help you Preserve Your Pretty. Contact our local Atlanta office by completing our online contact form or calling 678-325-0006 to speak with one of our chin liposuction specialists.